I am In Room 11 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Monday 26 May 2014

Pasta Dish


Screenshot from 2014-05-26 14:26:55.png
On Monday we made a pasta dish. In the dish was pasta, ham, cheese, onion, mixed herbs and tomato. It was delicious. In my group was Viliami, Megan and I. It was fun making the pasta dish. When we finish making the pasta dish we cleaned up. When our group finished cleaning up Ms Tuipulotu shared it. She put it into to three bowls. Viliami had the biggest bowl because he did most of the work. Megan got the smallest bowl because she didn't do anything but cutting the onion. Next time I will want to make brownies.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning Ifa, I have had a look at your pasta it is a good story to put on your blog. It is cool to make something that you did not make. How was the cooking at Tamaki college? Was it cool to make food.

Post a Comment