I am In Room 11 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Monday 9 June 2014

Dental Presentations


The new thing I learned when Mrs Walbridge came was when you smoke our teeth turns blackish brown and it also causes cancer. I also didn't know that when you still have baby teeth and the permanent teeth grows it becomes crooked. It was amazing when Mrs Walbridge said when your tooth comes out you can put it back in, but before you put it in you run it under water. I also didn't know that if you run out of floss you can use a nylon bag that holds the oranges.

All the questions that our class and room 12 came up were interesting.
I am going to tell my parents to buy healthy food and to also tell my parents to use the bag that holds the orange as a floss instead of buying it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment