I am In Room 11 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Tuesday 21 October 2014

How To Make A Cup Of Tea

Walt: Write an explanation

Tea is a warm drink. People drink tea anytime of the day. Most people drink tea for breakfast.

To make a cup of tea you need tea bags, milk, hot water, utensils and sugar. First boil the water. People boil their water because they want their tea to be hot. So if people don’t boil water you will have cold tea. Next put the boiling water in the cup. Next put the tea bag in the cup. Leave the tea bag in the cup so it can brew. After a while take the tea bag out. After that put the sugar in the cup so it can be sweet. When you put the sugar in only put two teaspoons. Lastly you put the milk in. Only put a few drops of milk.

Tea is a very yummy drink. Lots of People enjoy it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Ifa,
your explanation of making a cup of tea is interesting. I have done an explanation of making a cup of tea too. I hope you have been reading mine. I found this explanation easy because I just needed to explain how to make a cup of tea. Did you found this explanation easy?.

Post a Comment